Why Select Us?
A fast-growing, respected, channel centric, Service Provider since 2005
Complete, business voice and unified telecommunications subscription services hosted in the cloud or on-premise
Public Telephone Company is a leading service provider offering complete, unified telecommunications systems from equipment to software and 24/7 service. We offer high quality voice and video services with state-of-the-art communications tools, hardware, unparalleled features, and custom integration services for all types of business applications, hosted in the cloud or deployed on site.
Our strategy is to partner with value added resellers, service providers and wholesalers throughout the western hemisphere and enable their success. We have a strong and vibrant channel partner community and we support them and the end user customer to exceed their expectations for complete satisfaction. We believe in honesty and business integrity to enable strong and trusting partnerships.
We believe in open and honest communication to explore customer requirements and to explain the benefits of our service offerings to determine if their is a fit or not.
We insist that all our our service offerings have sophisticated capabilities but be extremely simple to use. The services must be so intuitive that users are able to use it without requiring any training. However, for those who prefer a deeper understanding of the capabilities we offer user documentation and remote elearning sessions included in the subscription fee.
We believe that it is our responsibility to deliver business value. Our services are priced to enable organizations of all types and sizes to subscribe to a service package that makes more sense, versus what others offer.
As you consider your options, remember that a solution which doesn’t offer you the necessary flexibility, features, service, security and price that you need, isn’t really the best decision.
PTC Voice Services
PTC Unified Communication Services
- Resellers optimize branding with a custom skin
- Sophisticated and simple to use
- Support popular voice terminal suppliers
- Zero-touch provisioning services
- Highest security Class 4 and Class 5 switches
- Scalable to 100,000 extensions
- Options to include popular voice terminals (DaaS)
- Cloud hosted/ private cloud/ on-site deployment/ virtual deployment (aws/azure)
- Presence/ chat/ voice /video
- Sophisticated and simple for small and large organizations
- SIP/H.323 video connections (BFCP/H.329 for second monitor content sharing)
- Endpoint registration
- 512kbps – 10,000 kbps
- Includes dial In, dial out, layout preferences, call recording, streaming etc…
- Client app/ webRTC desktop and mobile access
- Maximize margins with low cost wholesale models